Montenegro is probably one of the most promising countries in the region with numerous advantages, political stability, convenient new business establishment, low taxes both for business and individuals, easiness of obtaining temporary residency, beautiful landscape and climate, visa free entry for the visitors from most of the countries. Moreover the residency in Montenegro may in short perspective become residency in the EU.We are able to offer full residency for our clients within 30 days at the price of $3200 USD. Citizenship and a Montenegro passport can be arranged within 6 months. Significant family discounts are also possible and paperwork required is minimal.
Montenegro is classified by the World Bank as a middle-income country. Montenegro is a member of the UN, the World Trade Organization, the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, the Council of Europe, the Central European Free Trade Agreement and a founding member of the Union for the Mediterranean. Montenegro is also an official candidate for membership in the European Union and official candidate for membership in NATO
Obtaining a residence permit in Montenegro:
Montenegro current legal framework provides for fast and relatively inexpensive business immigration. The applicant may get a temporary residence permit within 30 days if there is a local company willing to employ him. Such a company can be registered within 7-14 days. The procedure in whole consists of the following steps:
1. Company registration in Montenegro. The applicant is supposed to become the company employee, e.g. a director.
2. Obtaining a work permit for the employee and registering him with the pension fund, employment bureau, health fund, social security.
When pp. 1 & 2 have been completed the applicant may submit the documents for obtaining a residence permit in Montenegro. Documents processing time is up to 30 days and usually in the end of this term the applicant receives full residency.
Montenegro is one of the few countries - EU candidates left - you can easily visit, set up a business and apply for a residence permit spending rather modest budget.
Having a company enables the company owner to apply for a residence permit in Montenegro. Keeping in mind that Montenegro is on its way to the EU, it certainly is an attractive place for doing business.
We are have assisted hundreds of customers in the past 9 years obtain legal residency,citizenship and diplomatic passports in more than 25 countries.
Law on Montenegrin Nationality (“Official Gazette of Montenegro”, No. 13/08) shall regulate the manner of and conditions for acquiring and losing Montenegrin nationality.
I ACQUIRING OF NATIONALITY
Montenegrin nationality shall be acquired by:
2) birth in the territory of Montenegro;
4) international treaties and agreements.
1. Montenegrin nationality by origin is acquired by a child:
- whose both parents are Montenegrin nationals at the moment of the child’s birth;
- whose one parent is Montenegrin national at the moment of child’s birth, and the child was born in Montenegro;
- whose one parent is Montenegrin national at the moment of child’s birth, the other parent does not have nationality or is of unknown nationality or is unknown, and the child was born in the territory of another state;
- whose one parent is Montenegrin national at the moment of child’s birth, and the child was born in the territory of another state, if the child is to remain without nationality;
- born in the territory of another state, whose one parent is Montenegrin national at the moment of child’s birth, if an application for entry into the Birth Register and Register of Montenegrin Nationals is submitted by the time the child turns 18 years of age, if the child does not have the nationality of another state;
- person who is 18 years of age, whose one parent is Montenegrin national, and the other parent is the national of another state, if an application for entry into Register of Montenegrin Nationals is submitted by the time child turns 23 years of age;
- in case of a complete adoption, if one of the adoptive parents is Montenegrin national.
2. Montenegrin nationality by birth in the territory of Montenegro shall be acquired by a child born or found in the territory of Montenegro, if both parents are unknown or of unknown nationality or without nationality or if the child is to remain without nationality.
3. Montenegrin nationality by admittance shall be acquired by a person who, in accordance with the interests of Montenegro, fulfills requirements prescribed in Articles 8 and 9, who was granted a permanent residence in Montenegro pursuant to the regulations of the Law on Foreigners, and who is married to a Montenegrin national for at least 3 years and who is granted a permanent residence in Montenegro or a person whose admission to nationality would be of special interest for Montenegro;
Montenegrin emigrant and a member of his/her family of the third degree of kinship in the direct line may acquire Montenegrin nationality by admission if they legally and continually reside in Montenegro for at least two years and fulfill conditions referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1, item 1, 4, 5, 7 and 8 of the Law on Montenegrin Nationality.
A child acquires Montenegrin nationality by admittance, if:
1) both parents acquired Montenegrin nationality by admittance;
2) one of the parents acquired Montenegrin nationality by admittance and if
he/she legally and continually resides in Montenegro with the child;
3) legally and continually resides in Montenegro with adoptive parent who is a
Montenegrin national, in case of incomplete adoption.
Our passports are produced with high quality all with a hologram and indistinguishable to the human eye and undetectable by most machines and is undisguisable from the original documents ( government issued).We Are Premiere Producers Of Authentic High Quality Novelty and Genuine Data Base Registered Citizenship/Identification documents including Grade A Counterfeit money.We Offer Only High Quality Fake As Well As Data Base Registered Real Genuine passports